Updated: 11th June 2018
Please see our Terms and Conditions for full delivery advice and information.
- We will give you an estimated delivery time at the time your order is placed. The date will depend on availability of materials and manufacturing leadtime in the workshops. Dispatch is usually 6 to 8 weeks for made-to-order items.
- Please note that returns of stock items can only be accepted with the original packaging, so this should be retained if you are likely to return the product. For hygiene reasons, mattresses and bedding cannot be returned once the packaging has been removed. Bespoke items made specifically for you cannot be returned unless faulty. Some of our furniture comes fully assembled, the main exception being beds and wardrobes which are assembled in the room of choice.
- Following dispatch, our furniture and mattress delivery partners will arrange delivery of your goods with you personally and agree a two hour delivery window. This delivery to your premises should be within 7 working days of dispatch. If you are not in for a pre-arranged and confirmed delivery, then a further delivery charge will apply which will be payable before delivery.
- Please be aware that we cannot move or dismantle existing furniture or other items, and ensure that the location for your order is clear for our crew to access and work in. However, do not dispose of your old bed or mattress until your new one arrives. We will not be held accountable should you be left without a bed or mattress.
- In the event we are unable to complete a delivery because of access constraints to and/or in the building we reserve the right to charge for the furniture, mattress and any delivery costs in full. It is your responsibility to advise us at the time of ordering of any special delivery circumstances that may apply, such as narrow staircases, access issues or small delivery van requirement.
- We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by manufacturers or carriers.
- We make every effort to meet the estimated delivery date stated on your order confirmation, however we will not accept any liability for any consequential loss.
- We cannot drill into your walls to attach fixings such as wall mounted headboards, wall straps on storage units etc.
- There may be a longer wait for delivery to Scotland, Northern Ireland and any remote areas. For export orders, delivery details will be discussed and agreed at the time of order.
- In the event that you are unable to take delivery on the day arranged, 48 hours notice of delivery cancellation must be given. Failure to do so may result in a further delivery charge being applied.
- Cancellations of our assembly service must be notified 48 hours before delivery commences. If sufficient notice is not given, assembly charges will not be refunded.